QUOTE!

"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?" — Chuck Palahniuk

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

"When Grampa John McSimpson Sold Out!"


Okay I had a few drinks and by a few I mean like 7 or 8...Well, I'm on 8 now! I normally do the Conspiracy Corner post but I am about to pass out so that is not going to happen tonight. I guess I could do it tomorrow and I might but tonight it's not happening...I am about to go curl up in a fetal position and swear I'm never drinking again! While I'm passed out please take the next few minutes and view the moment John McLame sold his soul to the rethuglican party and turned into McSame, as seen through the eyes of Robert Smigel:


Y'all see the dog and how disgusted he was with old Johnny Boy?! I'm sure it was just about like that too! Rove and the BCS obliterated McLame in 2000, it was a complete smash job on his ancient ass! Now you can't tell where one ends and the other begins.

http://www.elephantbiz.com/uploads/mccainbush-thumb.jpg It's just disgusting I tell ya! I used to have a lot of respect for this guy until he "crossed over"! After that pic and that speech I just didn't see him the same, well maybe the same as Shrub but that is the reason they call him McSame!



Damn You Remy Martin!
10-acious_D
The New Defenders Of the Spirit World...







No comments: