QUOTE!

"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?" — Chuck Palahniuk

Monday, June 11, 2007

"Maniac Monday's - Too Little Too Late!"


Yesterday, unfortunately I caught Timmeh and Chitlin Powell on Meet the Press...Before I totally bash the man I have to admit I really had a lot of respect and admiration for him...Until that day at the UN...His recent revelations about closing Gitmo and restoring Habeas Corpus by repealing that awful "Military Commissions Act" are nothing more than rehashed talking points...This man could have at least refused to go along with the lies, at best maybe stopped this mess from starting in Iraqnam...He is as guilty as Bush, Cheney and the other Neo-Clowns that have created the total Clusterfuck Iraqnam has been and will continue to be in the future...A fifty year plan if the clowns get their way..."The Korean Model"!

I have been waiting for a minute or two now for Colon to come out and say, "Look back in '03 I drank some of the kool-aide and I was down wit Team Evil...That act in February with the PowerPoint Presentations at the UN
was all a bunch of bullshit"! "Sorry I was such a rat bastard but I had to do what I had to do at the time...Money Talks Bullshit Walks! You also might want to look closer at the events of 911!" You can hate me now, my wife does!"

Or something like that...But he went with the old tired ass lines about putting more troops on the ground from the onset and that he was not being used by the BCS (Bush Crime Syndicate) because he in fact wasn't fooled or duped or used by them...He was down with them! He knows his oil stock goes way up if he can get away with stealing Iraq's oil...GREED! Plain and simple...

From Crooks & Liars:

colin-powell-mtp.jpg I watched the disgraced Colin Powell tell Russert that he thinks the US has lost the moral high ground in dealing with terrorists and we should close Guantanamo Bay and restore Habeas corpus. MSNBC has more video online.

video_wmv Download (3302) | video_m4v Download (1606)

Powell: Guantanamo has become a major, a major problem for America’s perception as it’s seen, the way the world perceives America. And if it was up to me, I would close Guantanamo, not tomorrow, this afternoon. I’d close it. And I’d not let any of those people go. I would simply move them to the United States and put them into our federal legal system. The concern was well, then they’ll have access to lawyers, then they’ll have access to writs of habeas corpus. So what? Let them…

(Read the rest of this story…)


He is still playing the good Soldier and defending his decider by blaming everyone but himself and his neo-clown cohorts...The Neo-Clowns did not have one ounce of credibility until Colon gave his speech that faithless day at the UN...February 5th 2003!

So he starts his career attempting to cover up the My Lai incident in Vietnam and ends his career by starting an immoral, illegal war in Iraqnam...How Ironic!

Another thing that bugged me about the whole interview also was the fact that Powell said that Barack has been seeking out his advice...Gotta watch Barack a little harder now...Maybe he is trying to learn some cover-up or lying techniques from the good general?! Or is the General going to vote Dem now...He did hint that he will be voting for the best candidate...Does anyone really care who Colon votes for?!?




America Needs A Good Colon(in) Cleansing!
10-acious_D
The New Defenders Of Truth!








No comments: