QUOTE!

"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?" — Chuck Palahniuk

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm Baaaaack!

I haven't been here in a long time...I apologize for anyone that might possibly be out there reading this blog...I have posted a few things to my 360 blog and I'm going to transfer a lot of it over but from now on I'm baaack baybee!

Anywho, I was just listening and dosing off when our Glorious Leader King George was just addressing the Sheepledom about sending more troops into Iraqnam...Okay if the definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results and our glorious leader keeps doing that very same thing then logic would dictate that he is in fact insane and so are his supporters! Sending more troops is not a change of strategy it's just more target practice for insurgents (most are involved in the civil war that is raging in their country), and a buffer between the Shia and the Sunni's at the forefront of that civil war! Our Dear Decider insists on mentioning the Iraqnam Study Group that ironically had no Iraqi's in the group! This is the reason that there is internal strife now and has been and probably always will be until they recognize that there are 3 different groups of people that all have claims to Iraqnam and which needs to be split up equitably, not according to which group is going to play puppet for King George and his oil buddies!

Too bad the 109th congress with a lot of help from the Democrats in that session let themselves be nullified and King George can do as he Decides...Hence the name The Decider! Now all they can hope is that Dear Decider's next bout of insanity pays instant dividends or the Dems look like they are not supporting the troops by slowing up the funding...Hopefully the investigations will get started up and we can really get things hoppin' on the hill!

Okay, I will be back later on once I get my latest "slideo" uploaded and premiere it here! I was going to attach it to this post but I want it to be a premiere! So it needs it's own post not piggy backed on a bush rant although it's a bush rant...


Peace, Love & Stopping the Escalation in Iraqnam
10-acious_D
The New Defenders Of Freedom!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.