QUOTE!

"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?" — Chuck Palahniuk

Friday, April 18, 2008

"Happy Friday - I Got Nothing!"

I was going to do a Weekly (C)Wrap-Up, but after the last few days over at Rippa's 360 blog been a little taxing on my brains and really the tank is empty. Not so much from writing because I love to do that but from trying to read his post's and then trying to comment on them...(hit refresh a few times to see latest). Yahoo is being a particular bitch. Now it might be me but Rippa's blog gets a lot of hits and his post's be about some heavy shit most of the time, and you know I put the smack down and a few others that I have noticed also and they seem to be the only blogs I have trouble posting to and what not...Conspiracy or Coincidence!? Have a Happy Friday! This should jump off your weekend!

My wife emailed this to me and it is funny so I thought I'd share it...


I wish I could have heard what they were saying to each other. Bet she will think twice about that shit again....LMMAO!




Have A Great Weekend!
10-acious_D
The New Defenders of Funny!










No comments: