QUOTE!

"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?" — Chuck Palahniuk

Friday, May 04, 2007

The Weekly (C)Wrap-Up - The Ghost Of Republican's Past!"


Now I normally like to hit ya with a rhyme, but right now I don't have the patience nor the time, but please believe these are body punches!

WAKE UP!

Alrighty Then! Let's get on with it...I guess the big news is the 1st rethugliclan debate that ran last night...*YAAAAWN* However, there are a few things to mention about this Regan Love Fest...The way they were conjuring up images of old Ronnie Raygun was in a word sickening...I am still trying to figure out what the hell Raygun did that makes him such a god to Republicans?!? Ohhh...Maybe it was the massive debt., the silly game of Nuclear Chicken with the OLD evil Empire, the Soviet Union...Maybe it was the fact that he was the original funder of Al Qaeda and all this praise is for providing them with a new enemy...Let's see wasn't he the first to declare a war on something abstract?! "The War on Drugs"...But used the profits from Cocaine sales, his capos Papa Doc Bush and Arnmitage literally flooded the streets with cocaine in the 80's to fund his wars in South America...Think Iran-Contra! So old man Bush nows how to get that paper...That was his beef with Noriega...Nori was cutting him out of the deal or squeezing Papa Doc on the market price and he had to go...(Little Nugget for Conspiracy Buffs)...I am way off track now but you get my point?! What the hell did he do to make him such a god and command such a cultish like following...His named was channeled 20 times last night by the 10 reputhugliclan white guy's wanting to be president...Lot of diversity in that group...I think it was either Conan or Leno that made a joke about it being a wide diverse assortment of white guys...Ha! From Huffpo:

Ten Middle-Aged White Men

1st problem: If anyone of these men are middle aged I am going to live to be 160...I think McCain is the oldest at 72? Not sure and don't really care but they are far from middle aged...However, that is minor compared to some of the crap they were saying...I bolded the names so you know which idiot said what...

Quotes from the GOP Presidential candidates during Thursday's debate at the Reagan library:

McCain: I Think The War Is "On The Right Track"...

Huckabee: I Would Have Fired Rumsfeld "Before The Election"...

Giuliani: A Nuclear Iran "Is The Worst Nightmare Of The Cold War, Isn't It?"...

Romney: Bin Laden Is Going To Pay And "He Will Die"...

McCain: I'll Follow Bin Laden "To The Gates Of Hell"...

Brownback: Banning Roe v. Wade Would Be A "Glorious Day Of Human Liberty And Freedom"..."The Life Issue Is What Separates Us From Islamic Fascists...

Tancredo: "Karl Rove Would Certainly Not Be In The White House
That I Inhabited"...

Thompson: "Several Thousand" Injured In Iraq...

Romney: Fitzgerald Was "Outrageous" For Going After Scooter Libby...


How outta touch is Rudy Gui? Is this the 80's? Cold War? I don't even want to get started on Brownback & Kansas...I have some friends in Kansas and I gag a little every time I hear his name mentioned...How does banning anything add to Liberty and Freedom?! These are the front-runners in the rethugliclan party...Dems have nothing AT ALL to worry about, unless Diebold cooks the books again! In all fairness there was one guy who gave a real candid assessment of the re-publican party and how they have all but marginalized themselves...From Crooks & Liars:

MSNBC-Rdebate-Paul

RNC talking points rule the day so far in the Republican Presidential Candidate Debate on MSNBC - with the exception of Ron Paul (R-TX). Paul talked about true values, all of which run counter to the current reincarnation of the Republican Party. Notice they made sure that the name Ronald Reagan is in plain view behind each candidate. If they're hoping some of his conservativemojo will rub off on one or more of these candidates, I think they will be sorely disappointed.

video_wmv Download (4339) | Play (5504) video_wmv Download (1607) | Play (3540)


Oh, yeah one more thing...The question came up last night on evolution and Chris Matthews the moderator, who himself channeled Raygun 5 times, asked which candidate didn't believe in evolution...Three of the idiots raised their hands...Of course Brownback was one of them and there was Huckabee and Tancredo was cowardly about putting his hand up...He waited to see if anyone would raise their hand before he did...I'm sorry that should have eliminated them three right there...They should have been led off the stage and their campaigns ended...We do not need another idiot in the White house or in Congress for that matter...I am going to do another post about this soon because I was talking to a friend and she had the nerve to tell me that she believed Intelligent Design is a science...SMGDH! Real quick for anyone struggling with evolution...Why do those who get flu shots get a new one each year?! Because a new strain develops, changes, mutates...Evolves into a stronger virus that takes newer stronger drugs to control...It gets no simpler than that folks...Here is a great Doonesbury cartoon that illustrates my point...


This literally explains it better than I did above...Alright enough about these stiffs...You can get all the info you need from over at Huffpo...Just remember we have a fake bible thumping science and technology hating idiot in the White House now...We do not need any more! EVER!


***************************

I literally had a full post finished before I hit the preview button and all my shit disappeared...I am tried today and I really do not feel like trying to recrerate all this CRAP! Since it is my birthday weekend and Yahoo is fuggin' up I am going to cut this real short today...I got a few more things that I want to post but this is going to be a very short (C)Wrap-Up now!

This attorney scandal is a hole that is getting deeper and deeper for the rethugs and this time someone might connect the dots all the way back to the President to whom they have the pleasure of serving...From ThinkProgress:

rove

“Deputy chief of staff Karl Rove participated in a hastily called meeting at the White House two months ago” to coach a top Justice Department official on what he should say to Congress about the prosecutorial purge. Investigators are suggesting that Rove’s attendance at the meeting shows that he may have been involved in an attempt to mislead Congress.

Michael Elston, the chief of staff to Deputy Attorney General Paul McNulty, made calls to the purged U.S. attorneys telling them to keep quiet about their dismissals. Elston recently told congressional investigators that those calls were placed at McNulty’s direction after he learned the prosecutors might testify before Congress about their dismissals.

Seems Lord Rovian is balls deep into this scandal...The lawyers they fired were top-notch attorneys that were doing their jobs! Anyone of those attorney's could run circles around Gonzales in a court of Law or any of the Shrubs sycophant appointees that came from Pat Robertson's Clown Collage-slash-Law school...It just disgusting the way this group of slimy heartless chicken hawk killers, are still allowed to putrefy America...Democrats do your jobs! We will not just vote for you because your anti-bush but for the end of this occupation in Iraqnam by any means necessary, for the return of law and accountability in our government...

Like I stated, I am going to cut this short because it's a beautiful day outside, yahoo is fuggin up...It's my birthday weekend and Imma party like it's my birthday regardless! I plan on having a great weekend and I hope you do the same...I am going to leave you with this little nugget from Jon Stewart...He has a great idea on Getting Shrub to sign the Troop funding bill he just vetoed...From Crooks & Liars:

tds-timetables.jpg Jon Stewart has a great idea for how to get Bush and the Republicans to agree on timetables for withdrawal from Iraq — rename them "glory goals!" Who can disagree with "glory goals?!"

video_wmv Download (75) | Play (61) video_mov Download (20) | Play (39)

Plus: Jon rips Rep. Shimkus' lame baseball analogy.

Glory Goals...HA! Did you catch that lame ass analogy from that idiot Shimkus?! How did so many Stupid people get into positions of power?!? Stupid people voted them in!

That's it for me and this post...Again I hope you have a great weekend cause I know I am...



Peace in the Mid-East
10-acious_D
The New Defenders Of Democracy!




No comments: