In the spirit of fair play and since Obama is not going after these fools hard and fast enough, I am going to try and help him out...I just snagged this Palin Bingo game over at You Are Dumb.net...
Offered exclusively from your friends at You Are Dumb Dot Net, SARAH PALIN BINGO lets you play along with your favorite cable news broadcast. Just get some tokens, watch the reporting, and mark off every scandal or horrifying policy position that gets mentioned! Get five in a row and you win! Plus, as a special bonus, since she's his "soul mate", John McCain is giving you the center square just for playing.
(for a larger image click here)
*NOTE: Due to the ever-increasing flood of information regarding Sarah Palin's fuckwittery, this edition of Sarah Palin Bingo is only current as of 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, September 2. Additional scandals, such as claiming to have visited Ireland when her plane only stopped there to refuel, may be addressed in the future.
I also grabbed this from a poster over at Crooks. I do not know who to attribute it to so I will give that distinction to the poster...Sandy @7: **(I don't know why the formatting keeps changing in this part of the document!?!?)
A little long- but great!
I’m a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight…..
* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you’re “exotic, different.”
* If you grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, you’re a quintessential American story.
* If your name is Barack, you’re a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
* If you name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you’re a maverick.
* If you graduate from Harvard law School, you are unstable.
* If you attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you’re well grounded.
* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate’s Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran’s Affairs committees, you don’t have any real leadership experience.
* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you’re qualified to become the country’s second highest ranking executive.
* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you’re not a real Christian.
* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you’re a Christian.
* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state’s school system, while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you’re very responsible.
* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family’s values don’t represent America’s.
* If you’re husband is nicknamed “First Dude”, with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn’t register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.
OK, “much” clearer now.
Should be a real easy choice in November more of the same with McBush or a chance to get our nation back with Barry to where it once was before the day the neo-clowns took over! Now "We the People" are going to get fucked either way at least Obama will be smiling!
And It's Just Tuesday...
The New Defenders of A Myopically Challenged America!